One of Moreton Bay Region’s own petting farms, 20 minutes away from the heart of Kallangur is a must to visit.
Open to the public from 9am-3pm Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday, you can plan for a whole day with beautiful animals that you will get to feed, pat and cuddle.
This farm has animals young & old including: llamas, goats, chickens, calves, alpacas, pigs, ducks, cockatoos, galahs, cockatiels, budgies, sheep, horses, 1 donkey and Gypsey the Camel. You won’t get bored. A cup of food and a Hay Ride is included in the entry fee, plus there is a playground.
Freshly made coffees are available to purchase, as well as ice-creams. With visitors encouraged to bring a picnic lunch and sit in one of the large covered barns containing shady tables and chairs.
Optionally you can book a party at the farm, for a 2 hour unique experience, which includes a farm tour for adults & children, with unlimited animal food, and access to an undercover area with picnic facilities.
Open: 9am-3pm – Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday (no bookings required)
- Free for Children under 2yrs,
- $8 for Children 2-5 years old,
- $10 for Children 6-16 years old & Pensioners,
- $15 for Adults,
- $38 for a Family Pass (2 adults & 2 children, or 1 adult & 3 children)
- For Party Bookings – please contact White Ridge Farm for pricing.
Where: 130 Hamilton Rd, Elimbah, Queensland, Australia (Google Maps). Off street parking available.
- Wheelchair friendly pathways and toilets
- Open other days for Schools and OSHC only. Bookings required.
Phone: 0417 774 559